This cookie use policy refers strictly to cookies on the https://xtaxitransfer.ro site, owned by INDEX SRL, based in Ploieşti, Armaşi Street, no. 37b, registered with the Trade Registry under no. . J29 / 2221/1991, hereinafter referred to as XTaxiTransfer or XTT.Last update: 01.09.2018
1. CE SUNT COOKIE-URILECookies are small text files stored on an user device (smartphone, laptop, tablet etc) that connects to the internet. The cookie is placed by request from a browser to a web server (ex: Firefox, Edge, Chrome, Safari) and does not contain any software, viruses or spyware, and it does not have access to information on the user's hard drive.
These cookies allow the user and his device to be recognized and to proper display a web page tailored to its individual preferences.
A cookie consists of two parts: the name of the cookie and its contents. The life of a cookie is determined; technically, only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the website associated with that webserver.
Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be used and, in most cases, do not personally identify Internet users.
There are 2 types of cookies:
- session cookies: temporarily stored in the web browser's cookie folder; it's stored them until the user exits the website or closes the browser window
- persistent cookies: stored on the hard drive of a computer or device and are enabled again when you visit the website
that created that specific cookie.
Persistent cookies include those placed on a website other than the one that the user is currently visiting. These are known as "third party cookies" and cookies placed by third parties. They store the interests of a user to deliver the most relevant advertising for them.
- strictly necessary - they are used to allow protected access to the XTT platform or to identify human users from automated users
- statistical data - these are used to analyze how the XTT platform works
- functionality - they are used to improve the XTT platform functionality
- protected access on the XTT platform. The cookie is generated after authentication to check the session expiration and display custom content corresponding to the role and rights of a user
- Identify automatic bots visitors who can perform actions on the platform by mimicking the actions of a human visitor
- visitor analysis to improve your site experience. Using a third-party service, Google Analytics, we collect anonymous data about visits to the XTT platform
- registering the user's acceptance for cookies when you first access the site
- to measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns using Google Ads (conversions)
- to collect anonymous statistical data through Google Analytics
- to identify bot visitors using Google Recaptcha
- content and services tailored to user preferences - product and service categories
- offers tailored to the interests of users - retaining passwords
- Retaining Child Protection Filters for Content on the Internet (Family Mode Options, Safe Search Functions)
- limiting ad serving frequency - limiting the number of impressions of an ad for a particular user on a site
- providing more relevant ads to the user
- măsurarea, optimizarea și caracteristicile de Analytics – cum ar fi confirmarea unui anumit nivel de trafic pe un website, ce tip de conținut este vizualizat și modul cum un utilizator ajunge pe un website (exemplu: prin motoare de căutare, direct, din alte website-uri etc). Website-urile derulează aceste analize ale utilizării lor pentru a îmbunătăți site-urile în beneficiul user-ilor
- identifying malicious, automated visitors who can perform various operations that may cause damage to the webserver, or may make too many hits, thereby affecting the proper functioning of the site.
To provide a pleasant browsing experience, we use persistent cookies in some situations.
We take care of personal data protection, we always monitor and improve the way we can protect them.
The cookies used by XTT are categorized into the following categories to make it easier to understand why we need them:
Cookies allow a better viewing experience of the XTT platform, and some of them are necessary for its smooth operation.
3. 3RD PARTY COOKIESPrimary cookies come from the same domain as the XTT platform (in this case, xtaxitransfer.ro / xtt.ro).
Third-party cookies come from a different domain than ours. For example, when you visit our site, we may include a link to another company's website - such as our Facebook account or a video on our YouTube page.
Third parties who can place cookies on our site are the following: Google.
We use these 3rd party cookies for:
4. COOKIES USED BY XTT
|Name||Category||Purpose of use||Type|
|_gat_gtag_UA_117759513_1, _ga, _gid||statistical data||Analyzing visitors to improve their online experience using Google Analytics, we collect anonymous data about visits to our site, such as viewed pages.||primary|
|XTTSESSID||strict necesar||stores user's logged in status. The cookie is generated after user login.||primary|
|XTTPA||functionality||used for persistent authentication on the XTT site. The cookie is generated after authentication if the user checks the "Remember me" box||primary|
|NID||strictly necessary||used to identify bots users. The cookie is placed by Google Recaptcha, after verification by a small visual / auditory test if the current visitor is human or not.||3rd party|
5. BLOCKING COOKIESIf you want to know how to stop websites from using cookies to remember which sites you visit, select the browser from the list. This will take you to the browser page where you can manage cookies and site data:
6. WHY ARE COOKIES IMPORTANT FOR THE INTERNET?Cookies are the central focus of the Internet's efficient operation, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Denying or disabling cookies can make some sites impossible to use. Denying or disabling cookies does not mean you will not get online advertising - just that it will no longer be able to keep track of your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require authentication):